Labor Day Weekend 2017
Looking for last minute plans in the city? Here’s a list of things to do in NYC for Labor Day Weekend, end summer strong!
1.U.S. Open – A perfect excuse to wear a cute skirt and kicks and day drink with your bestie or your bae. The tickets are reasonably priced, it’s a short subway ride away from Manhattan, and the Grey Goose Honey Deuce cocktail is on point. Did we mention, Fuku chicken burgers?
2. Electric Zoo Festival – The biggest EM festival in NYC with headliners from Galantis, Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5 and more. The concert is running in Randalls Island Park 9/1-9/3.
3. Labor Day Extravaganza – A 12-hour dance party with a strict dress code of glitz & red, white, blue attire. The House of Yes in Brooklyn will be providing tons of alcohol and BBQ food starting at 2 PM. Get there before 4 PM for a free spot, or pay $10 after!
4. Bey is Bae – Celebrate Queen Bey’s Bday at Baby’s All Right in Brooklyn. On Saturday, 9/2 pay $10 and get drunk in love all night with all of Beyoncé’s greatest songs. (Which is all of them, let’s be real).
5. Beach Bazaar – Riis Park at Beach Bazaar located in Queens is the perfect day trip to escape the city on LDW. You can take a quick shuttle bus or ferry to get there. Eat all the Ample Hills Ice Cream and soak in the beach one last time.
6. Take a helicopter ride – The definition of doing it for the gram. If you have the guts, (and the money to blow), get the full NYC experience and $200 Instagram post with Flynon. You literally dangle your legs out of a helicopter to capture the best views of the city.
7. Eat all the food – Hit up these trendy food spots while you still can!
Head to The Drug Store pop-up, to get the Dirty Lemon’s mocktails while they’re still there!
Go to Smorgasburg before they close in October, and try some of the best food vendors in NYC.